What's up? Is everything ok?
I can tell you've got a problem
"Step up, or step aside" you say
I messed up in every single way
I never thought tomorrow would ever go away
Well, I'm just letting you know if in the dark we start to glow
Sometimes that ain't enough though
Do you hear it in my heart beat?
I'd say I'm hearing the same from you
I quit being the one we both need
And my day just ain't the same without you
My day just ain't the same without you
What you want and what you need ain't what I got, I guess
You oughtta fess up
You just said it
You don't want it when I wanna get it, I get it
I'm just letting you know if in the dark we start to glow
Sometimes that ain't enough though
Do you hear it in my heart beat?
I'd say I'm hearing the same from you
I quit being the one we both need
And my day just ain't the same without you
My day just ain't the same without you
I'm just letting you know if in the dark we start to glow
Sometimes that ain't enough though
No comments:
Post a Comment