Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Hydra Heal-er' Up So Quickly, Kyle?"


I've heard some amazing things about Cosmedicine Hydra Healer and was so excited to try it out on my sweet face scrapes from my little skiing accident. So I started putting it on 1-2x a day immediately. 5 days later, the abrasion is completely gone, and the surface of the skin is only a bit more pink than normal. I can't believe how quickly it healed and am SO happy the product followed through because I had extremely high hopes for it. I recommend this for everyone to have in their skincare collection to use on any wounds, especially burns (the formula's initial use). When I have an extra $75 laying around I am totally going to purchase this and try it out as a daily moisturizer. Perhaps it will perfect my entire face? We'll see soon enough.

learn more at www.sephora.com


My other Cosmedicine favorite:





Cosmedicine Medi-Morphosis Self-Adjusting Exfoliater

No comments:

Post a Comment